Tonight we are sleeping in the truck at the Las Vegas race track on our way home from Arizona. I would say that the speedworld test session was a success. We posted the fastest 60 foot times of our racing career with a .981 being the best. Tested two new sets of tires. We worked through a few bugs that would have cost us rounds at a race. Dad got 11 hits in the car and at the light. So I would say we are ready to go to Pomona. We all feel confident that we will be able to run well into the 6.60's.
I am excited to get back to my family. As always Dad has his list going so I am sure we will be busy the next week getting ready to go kick some Butt in Pomona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment